OILY HAIR DON'T CARE

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Wearing: Glassons top, Converse high tops, Wego shorts

G'day! Glad to be back home in Melbourne after spending four days up in Daylesford, and even though it was super relaxing and calming being away from the hustle and bustle of work and school prep and the whole 'new year new me' shenanigans, it's pretty good to be home.
Shot this post on the drive home when we stopped off to fill up with petrol, being 100% real here, that's the un-glamorous behind the scenes of this post, hence why my shoes are untied and I look like I just woke up after sleeping with my face pressed against a seatbelt. 
Reading back on this already, I have pretty much no idea what I'm trying to say, and it's pretty late, so without getting myself into an even more confuzzled mood, this is goodbye for now.
Also make sure to head on over to instagram and follow @ashsyearofhappiness for a photo a day 365 days a year of me doing whatever I enjoy doing, also some sneak peeks and behind the scenes featured!
Apologies in advance for this content, I'm going to get some shut-eye, lots of love xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments