A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

Friday, December 16, 2016

Wearing: SASS shorts, Target tee, Addidas runners and H&M denim jacket with DIY wings

I've got a head, a head full of dreams! Still on such a high from Coldplay's concert from last week, and feeling like a completely different person too. Told myself during the concert that I'd come out of it as a more confident person, who didn't give a funk about what others thought, and well, I think it might actually be working for me!
So as you're reading this, I would have just spent my first week exploring the streets of the always beautiful, Japan, taking too many photos and filling up my phone storage. I put this together in advance as I knew I probably wouldn't have enough bother-some-ness to write and upload a blog post, so enjoy!
I went to the concert with my dad and brother, both Coldplay lovers also, and got tickets in the standing area right up close to the stage and the catwalk! And what a night it was! Chris didn't disappoint, with confetti cannons blasting off with every second song, and giant balloons floating everywhere, along with a marriage proposal and a special performance with Emmanuel Kelly. We were squashed in like sardines amongst some amazing people, and three hilarious blokes (from I think it was London) who told us, "we didn't come here to see Coldplay, Coldplay came here to see us." And even though I ended up with half a cup of their beer down my leg, I loved every moment of that night. I guess you could say that I had an "Amazing Day."

You Might Also Like

0 comments