THIS WEEK IN MUSIC

Saturday, August 27, 2016

So here's a new concept I've come up with that I thought was going to be a good idea, but let's see how it ends up. This is basically one of those posts like, I had a post planned for this week but couldn't get a hand on the photos yet sooooo hopefully, that'll be uploaded next week (fingers crossed) but for now her'es just an excuse for me to make a pretty hip and alternative mixtape and share it with all of you along with some completely made up reasoning, enjoy!

So I went to the NGV teen art party last night (more about that coming soon) and there were some pretty cool music and some pretty cool people (shout out to Jack and Antoinette) so I've stalked Spotify to try and find some of the sik beats to add to this playlist, along with any other songs that pretty much sum up my week. Ash xox #TWIM

You Might Also Like

0 comments