PEACHES & CREAM

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Glassons long sleeve tee, cotton on boyfriend jeans, adidas runners

Hello! I hope everyone's had a good week, and an even better weekend. For me, this week went so so quickly, and next week is so jam packed full of excursions, cross country comps, and my schools year 9 "fun night" that everything else is going to fly by in what seems like a matter of seconds!! But by far, the best part of a long tiring week is being about to have some free time on the weekend. I spent last night enjoying a "long time no see" catch up with one of my best friends over some delicious burgers and frozen yoghurt.
Anyway, the post. So I, in my super creative super original manner, named the post after its similarity to a lollie; peaches and cream. See it? The colours of the wall in the background? No? Hahah I'll never understand my logic.
So I'm currently sitting on the bus on the way home from chadstone behind this man who keeps taking selfies using the "process" filter in the camera... Not a bad end to the week. Have a great week, Ashley xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments