#RUSTIC

Sunday, April 24, 2016

RES Denim skirt, Topshop tee, Rubi shoes, Target socks

Hello hello! whoops, so i forgot to upload last week, i'm a but annoyed at that though i scheduled this post to upload by itself last Sunday, but of course, knowing my luck it just didn't happen. But anyway, better late than never!
I was up in Daylesford (my all time favourite home away from home) and being there, i thought, was the perfect opportunity, and atmosphere, to take some quick shots in the back alleyway of a Chinese restaurant. This outfit and this location were just made for each other, in my mind at least, as soon as i saw this rusty corrugated metal fence i made the coincidental connection between it's colour and the colour of the tiny spots on my socks, yep, that's my thought process; 'i have to stop and take some photos because this fence matches the colour of my sock spots!' try explaining that when you're late for lunch.
Anyway, i've had a blast of a week, and i just wanted to briefly share with you all that i've been up to (i'm thinking of doing a long chatty sort of post for next week with some smoothie recipes, maybe a playlist and a few happy snaps, let me know if you'd be interested in a post like that! but for now i'll keep it short) I've been so slack and so so lazy, sitting at home every morning and night, not getting outdoors or doing any sports for nearly 2 years now, and i decided it was really about time to get back into it, and so i've recently started playing basketball again (trust me, it's been way too long and i can't remember any-thing!) I've been eating healthier, drinking more water, looking after my skin and even going for daily runs and walks along the beach occasionally with my little four-legged friend, and i've even started writing a daily journal, which is surprisingly therapeutic. I'm feeling so so much happier everyday, and i thought sharing this with you may encourage some people to also get up and get active, even if it's just teeny tiny improvements, in the words of Katy Perry, "I went from zero, to my own hero." Have a fabulous week, Ashley xx.

You Might Also Like

0 comments