EASTER LEFTOVERS BAKING

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Hello everyone! I'm back agin this week with a leftover chocolates easter baking video (that's a bit of a mouthful!) I was feeling a bit festive after easter and decided to do a bit of easter themed baking, although it was a bit late, ester was a whole week ago whoops! The best part about easter being over is the half price chocolates, am i did go a bit overboard when i saw 50c creme eggs and $3 for 18 chocolate eggs! (what a bargain!) 
Sorry for the sudden overload of videos (well two is alot coming from a lazy ass) I've got some fashion posts ready to edit and upload which is  first for me, i've never been this organised in aaggesss. So let's make the most of it while it lasts! :)
But anyway here's a quick little leftovers baking video, enjoy! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments