ROADKILL

Friday, February 19, 2016

 H&M top (worn underneath), Cotton On knit and shorts, Converse shoes

Ok, let's address the elephant in the room. It's been nearly 2 months since my last post, that is really not ok, i am so sorry. But that aside, here we are again, the whole "new year new me" month has been and gone, and I'm not even surprised that I've failed just about every New Years resolution I've made. Well, all but one, and that is to buy a One Direction cd, so here I am, listening to Harry singing up all night and writing up this blog post. Yes I bought Up All Night (who wouldn't pay 4 dollars for some fetus 1D?)
I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun!
Back to the post, it's a pretty simple pretty basic outfit, grey on grey on denim paired with my trusty converse, but comfort over style am I right? On another note, you don't even know how tempted I was to title this post 'The Walking Dead' because let's be real here, do I not look so completely dead in all of these pictures? I guess 'Roadkill' isn't that great of a title either, but, hey, it was the first thing that came to mind so i've stuck with it. But Anyway, I love you all to bits. Have a magical weekend. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments