PICNIC DAY

Sunday, September 13, 2015










Top - Supre, Jeans - H&M, Shoes and socks- Factorie, Bag - unknown


Hello!
So here's another long overdue blog post about a fun day out with my friends, Molly, Molly, Tia and Maya (it was before i went on holiday, which just goes to show how much i procrastinate... whoops)
The five of us rode down to the park on scooters and bikes and even though we were one bike short we still all made it there in one piece, it is possible to fit two people on one bike.
I tried to film a bit about our day with little sucsess, my camera battery died almost instantly so all i managed to caputre was some sweet tree climbing action so if you'd like to check that out don't forget to click play on the video! And while you're at it why not go and subscribe to my channel to see some of my other videos, to do that click here!

Have a great week, and remember... There's only one week left until the holidays!
Ashley xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments