JACKET ON, JACKET OFF

Friday, May 15, 2015









wearing: dress - H&M, jacket - Factorie, necklace - Ivy Designs

こんにちわ
So i'm finally getting back into the swing of things! Posting on my instagram once every two or so days, uploading a new blog post every week, and making more and more necklaces for my shop Ivy Designs! This necklace that i'm wearing has to be my favourite, the colours go with absolutely everything! This outfit is really just all my favourite pieces at the moment put together in one outfit, and luckily they all worked together! 
Smock dresses + bomber jackets + handmade necklaces = best outfit ever!

It's been a pretty hectic week for me, with only another more stressful week to come. I've got four tests in three days and i am not one bit excited! And to top it all off, i've got to write a whole essay as well! Fun.... I'm going to make the most of the weekend, watching Marvel movies and taking photos.

Ash xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments