MONDAY BLUES

Saturday, April 25, 2015

School tomorrow. Oh no.








 
wearing: top - topshop, skirt - h&m

I guess i'll at least have something to do now that school is back. To be honest, i find the holidays just a little bit boring, there's nothing to do except lay in bed all day, watch Pokémon episodes one after the other and drink nice cold glasses of tea, seeing as its still summer to me.
* iced tea recommendation: Fruitalicious T2 tea *
This year has flown by so quickly for me already, it's April already...? What happened to February?
Also, i've been working on a different type of blog post that should be up very soon, it's taken me a while to put together so i hope you enjoy it! (p.s. my little shop may be making an appearance in the post)
I hope that all of you have had a great holiday,

You Might Also Like

0 comments