AUTUMN WISHLIST

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Autumn Wishlist


Well the seasons have changed again (so quickly! where did summer go??) and if you didn't already know, it's now the season of Autumn!
Autumn is my favourite season because of the pretty colours of the leaves, the not too cold, not too hot weather, hot tea, cold mornings, and my birthday is in Autumn! (i'm 14, what?)
Autumn is also the perfect time to bring out some of my warmer items, like knits and long sleeve shirts, that have been pushed to the back of my wardrobe for the past few months.
I love layering clothes, wearing a shirt under a knit under a coat, with jeans, boots, and really cute socks!
I was inspired by a post on one of my favourite blogs Basically Dominique, and decided to make my own wish list.So i've put together this collage of the things that have been on my Autumn wish list, and down below i've put links to all the items found in the collage so if you want to you can go and check them out!



Hope you've enjoyed this short little blog post!


You Might Also Like

0 comments