POP!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015








  


top + factorie, jeans + target 

Hello Hello Hello

So it's been pretty hectic lately. I've recently started up my own youtube channel, After Ashlea and because i've been focusing so so much on making these daily vlogs i haven't had any time to grab out my camera a shoot an OOTD! So a little while ago when i was up in the country i decided to head on outside and shoot a blog post!
I'm really happy with how all these photos turned out, and it was actually one of my favourite posts to shoot, because of how amazing and sunny the day was, it just felt amazing to be outside!
I also recently hit 50+ views on all my daily vlogs, and 5 subscribers! WOW. Where did that come from!
So thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my channel, and to all those who have been watching my videos, it means a lot!

click here to subscribe to my channel!

X O X

Ashley

You Might Also Like

0 comments