REVEALED

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Well hello there everyone my name isn't Tyler Oakley but it's time - for - the - big - reveal 
(I actually wrote that with the q and slay tune in my head, yep...)

Everyone are you ready? Are you prepared to see the most life changing thing ever? Well maybe not the MOST life changing thing ever but you get the idea right?

So let's do this

3                    2                    1






so i tried to do a cool mid air jump 
 and this was the result
#fabulous

tee + ice, shorts + supre (@caity_sellingaccount)

Well? What do you think? I know it's really different, and most people thought it was brave, but, I love it! Something different. Something that makes me stand out from the rest of the long haired school girls (not saying that long hairs bad or anything) but I just got bored of having this mop of hair on top of my head so I thought and though and decided to just chop it all off! Simple as that! Even if I didn't like it (which I don't, I love my new look) hair always grows back! And mine grows quickly too!
Hopefully this'll make me a bit more of an individual, I'm still trying to find the real me, and honestly I don't know why I didn't cut my hair sooner!

X O X

Ashley

You Might Also Like

0 comments