Got a secret

Sunday, December 07, 2014


Got a secret                    Can you keep it                    Swear this one you'll save


Better lock it in your pocket                    Taking this one to the grave


 If I show you                    Then I know you                    Won't tell what I said


'Cause two can keep a secret                    If one of them is dead

Top + Target, Shorts + Factorie

Creepy right?

Anyway i've 'got a secret' can you guess what it is?
Well it's not much of a secret, but more of a little something i can't wait to show all of you!
It was soo so soooo fun creating this post, a little freaky / weird / unusual / i don't even know, but oh well, I'm just hoping that none of you know what my little secret is!
Don't worry though, hopefully the next post will be revealing this little secret, but well, who knows!
I ended up shooting 5 new blog posts today (all OOTD's) and although it started to drizzle a bit when I was standing in the back yard wearing shorts and a tee, it still felt like summer to me! (unintentional rhyme)


'Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.

You Might Also Like

1 comments