CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Thursday, December 18, 2014







So it's nearing Christmas, in fact, there's less than a week till christmas, in fact, THERE'S 5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Is anyone else as excited for Christmas as me?
But in preparation for this very special day i've put together a semi small wish list with more than just a few things that i've been wanting throughout the year.
It seems so strange how its December already, to me, it still feels like July
I can't believe how fast this year has FLOWN by, and even though I think i've said this so many times before, but wow, 2014 where have you disappeared to!

I am in love with making wish lists, and although I don't make them often, I can completely zone out and get lost for hours finding so many awesome items and arranging and rearranging them in collages. Like this one!

X O X

Ashley 

You Might Also Like

0 comments