It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hello girls (and guys)

Guess what? IT'S DECEMBER!!!!! And guess what that means? IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah yeah, I know that Christmas is still 25 days away, but to me, as soon as the clock ticks over to 12am on the first of December it's officially time to get excited for Christmas! 
Putting up the Christmas tree, opening my advent calendar, hanging up the stockings, wearing my christmas tree earrings and listening to Christmas songs every day until the jolly man himself comes down the chimney on Christmas eve.
All these things and more can only mean one thing, it's time to get in the mood for Christmas!
And if you're not in a Christmassy mood already I've put together a small mixtape with a few of my favourite carols to help you feel less like a grinch, and more like a little kid again, waiting up all night (well only staying up to around 8pm when you eventually fall asleep) for Santa to come and deliver the presents.

You're welcome in advance


This time of the year is easily the best, because enow it's Summer a swell!
Only 25 days left!

Ashley x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments