Styling Boyfriend Jeans + Part 1

Sunday, October 05, 2014



Hi chickies,

So my friend Shelby has recently started making her own magazine, check out her blog page with upcoming mag info here, and guess what, I'm one of her models!

Myself and each of her other models were given a theme to work around for an OOTD in the mag,
and lucky me chose to do 2 ways to style boyfriend jeans

None of my freinds wear boyfriend jeans, because they either don't like them, or just don't know how to style them, and believe me it's not such an easy thing to do!

So I've come up with these two outfits, of how I'd normally wear my boyfriend jeans to help you guys come up with different ways to style them, and maybe even now want a pair!

So enough with the chit-chat, here's part 1, look out for part 2 coming in a few weeks...







Top + Factorie, Jeans + Jay JaysShoes + Factorie, Sunnies + H&M

Until next time,
Ashley xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments