Ivy Designs Video

Friday, October 31, 2014




Hello!

About a mont or two ago I opened up a small Instagram boutique, selling beautiful hand made + hand painted clay necklaces

So far it's going swimmingly! I've made 8 sales, including one to NWS, and am slowly getting more and more noticed online

But I'm pretty sure this is the first time that I've made a whole post about my store, and so I thought, why not show all you guys a bit more about my shop, and why not put it all into my very first blogging video!

So I am very excited to present to you, my very first video about my small Instagram boutique, Ivy Designs! Enjoy...



Instagram - @ivy.designs
Music: Gone, gone, gone by Phillip Phillips


Sorry about the fuzziness of the video.

Until next time,
Ash X

You Might Also Like

0 comments