Winter Mixtape & 1k Views

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Hi guys,

So today I have my Winter Mixtape for you!

I'm loving so many songs this month, but I've cut it down to 11 songs for you all to enjoy!
I just think so many of these songs are great to listen to during winter, surrounded by blankets and nice smelling candles.
So I've written them all down for you guys to enjoy, just as much as I do!


Also I have some very exciting news to tell you about (well, exciting for me!) Yesterday my blog reached 1 000 views! (I'm on 1 017 views at the moment) 
So a huge thank you to all my viewers who have taken the time to check through my blog, it means so much to me that you guys are scrolling through and having a look at my posts! 

I can't believe that I've already reached 1k, and 1.2k on my Instagram! I only begun this blog back in May this year - 2014 - and have already had so much support from all of you lovely people!
I hope you all continue to check out my posts and enjoy my blog!

Again thank you so much to all those 1 000 readers!! 
I love you all soooo much!! Thanks for all the support

Ash xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments