Spring Pinspiration

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hi huns,

So finally we are heading into Spring, which means shorts, skorts and lots of bright colours!

Spring would have to be one of my favourite seasons in terms of fashion, because it's never too hot or too cold, which is great wether to still wear your nice winter knits and jeans

I just love Spring fashion because of all the bright and pastel colours, along with some neutral colours aswell

So this Spring i'm really looking forward to bringing out some of my shorts and skirts, soaking up the warm weather and even taking the time to go down to the beach when the water is warmer on the sunny Spring days

I really love floral prints, especially in Spring, and although I can't really pull them off, I love seeing how other people style them

I'm also loving open toed sandals, can't wait to wear them!

Anyways, here's some photos I found on Pinterest that have really inspired me to experiment more with the colours and tones I wear throughout Spring...


Also go and check out my new Bloglovin account! Check it out Here!

{and maybe follow me while you're there}

I recently just started Bloglovin and am slowly getting the hang of using it
{very very slowy!}

Anyway I hope you guys all enjoy these school holidays

Until next time,
Ash XxX

You Might Also Like

1 comments