A Little Adventure

Saturday, August 09, 2014


Hi babes,

Today I decided to go on a small adventure, follow the beach path along the cliffs, so off I went! 
I grabbed my camera, strawberries and a jacket and walked down to the water.

A while after following the rocky path, finding many great lookout spots and taking some photos, I sat down and snacked on some strawberries.
It was so peaceful just wandering around near the waters edge, and looking out from the tops of the cliffs. It just reminded me how lucky I am to have something this beautiful so close by. We don't seem to be as aware of these types of wonders, and it just brought me back to earth a bit after wandering around and taking in all the beautiful sights and sounds.

It was calming just watching the fisherman, pelicans and families enjoying a day at the beach, and so I sat down on the rocks surrounded by water, took some photos and enjoyed watching the wind patterns on the water.

Sorry for the mass of photos, I got a bit carried away taking photos of the beautiful landscape.




Adventures like these just remind me how lucky I am to be alive.

Ash xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments