New Purchases

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hi guys,


so yesterday after breakfast at the Sandy Hotel i went out shopping for some new things for my bedroom and some warmer clothes for winter, it's already really cold! I basically just went on a shopping trip to Southland with my number 1 shopping partner, mum, and picked up a few small things. So here are my new purchases... 



Target || I got these skinny denim jeans from Target which i absolutely love already - surprised to get something i love so much from there! 



Colette by colette hayman \ \ I'm in love with this silver teardrop necklace that mum bought for me .. isn't it pretty!


Kikki.k \ \ Small wooden pencil storage thing that has a sliding lid .. looks great on my desk!



Typo \ \ This New York City A4 notebook that i got from Typo is soo handy! I'm using it at home to jot down all my ideas and school work

I'm currently obsessing over Australia's Next Top Model and Project Runway Australia, these two shows are amazing and i really wish i had Foxtel to be able to watch them on TV, but oh well i've got my laptop, and youtube! 

xx Ash

You Might Also Like

0 comments