My Wish List

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hi lovelies!

So i guess the title of this post really explains what it's all about! I've made up a small wish list of  cute items that i found on the internet (i seem to have very expensive taste!) If you want to find out where to get any of these from just click on the number next to the name of the item and it'll show you the website i found it on, simple! Even though most of these are really summery items, and its winter here, this is whats on my wish list at the moment...



1 \ \ Hudson's Bay white aztec dress
2 \ \ Alloy Apparel tan lace up boots
3 \ \ Kirklands hens and chicks succulent arrangement  
4 \ \ Vince Camuto retro sunglasses
5 \ \ Revolution Clothing three triangle pendant necklace
6 \ \ Dorothy Perkins beige aztec print dress
7 \ \ Aldo Shoes brown tassel cross body bag


Even though this wish list is summer based I just fell in love with all of the items! I'll make a winter one soon, promise! Can't wait until school holidays start, I'll definitely be posting more on my Instagram now that I've got the time!


Love you all, Ash xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments