Book Review; The Fault In Our Stars

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hi guys,

so I thought I’d start doing a monthly book review, I am trying to read a book each month this year. Because I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars a couple of weeks ago, I thought I’d do it for my first review. The movie for The Fault In Our Stars comes out on the 5th of June, and I can’t wait! The book is about a young girl, Hazel Grace Lancaster, who is a cancer patient, she goes to a youth group for disabled children and meets Augustus Waters. The story is about her time with Augustus and all about their love for each other. They travel to Amsterdam to meet Hazel’s favourite author, Peter Van Houten. But he’s not what Hazel expected him to be like…
Overall I think that The Fault In Our Stars is a great book, and that even tough it’s a sad love story, that you all should read it!


- - - - -
well anyway that's it for now -
hope you guys all enjoy the Fault In Our Stars!

xx Ash

You Might Also Like

0 comments